onsdag 9. mars 2011

CRYSIS 2: BE STRONG, BE FAST, BE INVISIBLE, BE THE WEAPON

It’s 2023, terrifying alien invaders stalk the New York City streets. Only you can prevail, wielding the supersoldier enhancements of Nanosuit 2.

BE STRONG – Take on multiple enemies with Armor mode, mince them with heavy weapons or squash them by kicking cars.
BE FAST – Get to the action quickly, then powerjump, ledgegrab and slide round the environment with amazing agility.
BE INVISIBLE – Use Stealth mode to set traps or hit and run your enemies, or snipe from a concealed position.
BE THE WEAPON – With the Nanosuit, you choose how you want to play.


This is what Electronic Arts write about the game on their official Crysis 2 site. (http://www.ea.com/crysis-2)
The game itself will be released on March 22nd 2011, but before that I will have the pleasure of trying the demo. For information, I'm a huge HALO fan and I enjoy almost any futuristic game. Therefore I really hope it lives up to the expectations of the trailer and the reviews I've read all around the Internet. Currently I'm downloading the demo, but I promise that as soon as I've played through the demo, I will write my own review!

TastyBeef, Andreas


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar